The Center for the Arts of Homer presents Sister Hazel on June 26th at Dwyer Memorial Park as part of their Drive-In Summer Concert Series.
Originating from Gainesville, Florida, Sister Hazel is comprised of five gifted, seasoned musicians whose well-spring of natural talent has been called “one of the Top 100 Most Influential Independent Performers of the last 15 years” by Performing Songwriter Magazine. Song “All for You,” topped the adult alternative charts during the summer of 1997 and the success propelled their album to platinum status. Since then, the band has become firmly established not only in rock and alternative music, but now in country with four back-to-back Billboard Top Country Albums Chart entries along with making their debut on the most revered stage in country music, the Grand Ole Opry.
Dwyer Memorial Park, Preble, NY
GENERAL INFO: Center4Art.org
Tickets are $75 per vehicle with up to four people per vehicle.
- The Center for the Arts is hosting Drive-In Concerts at Dwyer Park in Preble, NY located about 10 minutes north of Homer.
- Gates open at 6:00pm
- You must purchase your vehicle ticket in advance.
- Up to four individuals per vehicle.
- All Drive-In Concerts are “First Come, First Parked” shows.
- Center Members will receive preferred parking.
- All ticketed vehicles will have a 10×10 foot pod within which to park.
- Guests may exit their vehicles, but must remain in their 10×10 spot on the Driver’s Side Only.
- Masks must be worn when not in your 10×10 foot spot (restroom/concession visits).
DRIVE IN CONCERT SCHEDULE at Dwyer Memorial Park:
May 26 – Jorma Kaukonen
June 26 – Sister Hazel
July 20 – Asleep at the Wheel
MORE TBA SOON