Date(s) - 02/01/2021 - 02/28/2021
Radisson Hotel Corning
The Gaffer District’s “hotel with heart,” Radisson Corning (radisson.com/corningny), and its signature restaurant, Grill 1-2-5, are going above and beyond in the name of romance this February. With extraordinary offerings ranging from aphrodisiac-infused foods and drinks to overnight romance packages to Valentine’s Day brunch, Radisson Hotel Corning is the place to be for starry-eyed couples throughout the month. The hotel complies with New York State COVID-19 health and safety regulations to protect guests and staff, including seating limitations, table distancing, and mandatory mask-wearing inside the hotel when not seated.
“Instead of just one day, we celebrate Valentine’s for an entire month,” exclaimed Food & Beverage Director Ken Knowles. “Radisson Hotel Corning is the place to be for love in the Finger Lakes this February!”
The hotel’s Month of Love campaign includes the following:
• Love Potion Elixirs: Cocktails infused with natural aphrodisiac ingredients, made-to-order by the resident mixologist (i.e. the “Love Doctor”) and delivered to guestrooms. Examples include the “Love Martini,” a sweet & fruity cocktail made of Peach Schnapps, tart cranberry juice, vodka and Malibu; “Love Potion #9,” a blend of pomegranate liqueur, Cointreau, Vodka and Moscato; and the “Strawberry Pink Gin Fizz,” an eye-pleasing mix of pink gin, strawberry liqueur and Prosecco.
• Aphrodisiac Dessert Cart: A selection of decadent, aphrodisiac-infused dessert cart options made fresh in-house and delivered to guestrooms to help intensify the night. Examples include Chocolate Almond Pate, Triple Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Tart, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Terrine.
• Valentine’s Dinner and Brunch: The hotel’s modern American restaurant, Grill 1-2-5, will be offering a lovely Valentine’s dinner menu from Thursday, February 11th to Saturday, February 13th featuring lavish specialties for two. On Sunday, February 14th, a Valentine’s Day breakfast (7a-10a) will proceed an entertaining Valentine’s Day brunch featuring a pianist to help set the mood. Contact 607.962.5000 ext 127 for more info and reservations.
• Contactless Room Service: During Valentine’s Weekend (February 12th – 14th), Radisson Hotel Corning will offer contactless room service for those who want to limit human interaction amid COVID-19 concerns on Friday (PM), Saturday (breakfast and dinner), and Sunday (AM).
• Corks & Forks: On Wednesday, February 3rd, Grill 1-2-5 will host a romantic, four-course wine dinner. The night will include a hand-crafted, chef-crafted menu with eclectic, worldly wine pairings. Contact 607.962.5000 ext 127 for more info and reservations.
• Enchantment Under the Sea Menu: In observance of Lent, seafood lovers during Month of Love will be privy to a special rotating seafood-themed menu every Friday in Grill 1-2-5 starting February 19th (through April 2nd). Contact 607.962.5000 ext 127 for more info and reservations.
• Romantic Stay: Luxurious guestrooms throughout the month start at only $99 (through https://www.radisson.com/corningny), and couples can add any one of the Month of Love enhancements above throughout February to enrich the romance. Pricing for these add-ons and reservation information can be obtained by calling +1 (607) 962-5000 or emailing RHI_CORN@radisson.com.
• Romance Experience Package: Couples can also choose to upgrade their romantic stay with a dreamy overnight package experience starting at $139 (through https://www.radisson.com/corningny) that includes an overnight stay, a bottle of Champagne, chocolate truffles, breakfast for two, late check-out, and complimentary guest room upgrade (based upon availability).
• Late Check-Out: Guests can keep the romance going by staying in bed. Late check-out arrangements can be requested for 2 p.m.
More about Radisson Hotel Corning:
Radisson Hotel Corning was ranked as one of the nation’s three best Radisson Hotels by the 2019 U.S. News & World Report. Managed by Core Hotels & Resorts, this property is the only full-service hotel in the Finger Lakes region, and is the area’s preeminent destination for conferences, banquets and community events. Popular food and beverage outlets on-site include Grill 1-2-5 and Steuben Bar, favorites of both guests and the local community; and Market Street Social, the hotel’s seasonal outdoor dining and entertainment spot. Positioned in the heart of the Gaffer District, Radisson Hotel Corning offers stylish rooms and 8,000 sq. ft of meeting and event space just steps away from the unique shops and restaurants on famed Market Street. Also located within walking distance from the hotel, the world-famous Corning Museum of Glass displays historical glassworks and breathtaking glass art and offers daily glassblowing demonstrations. The city of Corning is less than an hour from more than 100 Finger Lakes-region wineries and just 15 minutes from Elmira Corning Regional Airport. For more info, visit https://www.radisson.com/corningny or call (607) 962-5000. Radisson Hotel Corning: 125 Denison Pkwy E, Corning, NY 14830.