Date(s) - 02/27/2019
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Radisson Hotel Corning
For nearly 50 years, the Radisson Hotel in the heart of historic downtown Corning has been a destination for engagements, anniversaries and other romantic occasions (radisson.com/corningny). In light of Valentine’s 2019, the Radisson is going above and beyond with its new Month of Love celebration. Beginning Friday, February 1st until Thursday, February 28th, couples can indulge in a variety of starry-eyed offerings to spice things up, from homemade aphrodisiac-infused sweets or Love Potion cocktail elixirs prepared in the guestroom, to hot cocoa and ice-skating or romantic in-suite, candlelit dinners. And for those who might want to extend the ultimate gesture of love by getting on bended knee this February, Radisson Corning’s wedding expert is available to help curate the perfect proposal too!
In addition to a stay in a luxuriously-appointed guestroom starting at $125, couples can add any one of the following Month of Love enhancements throughout February to enrich the romance. Pricing for add-ons and reservation information can be obtained by calling 607-962-5000.
• Love Potion Elixirs: Cocktails infused with natural aphrodisiac elements, made-to-order in guestrooms on a classic cocktail cart by the resident mixologist (i.e. the “Love Doctor”). Examples include: the “Love at First Bite” incorporating jalapeno and ginger whiskey, grenadine and dry ice, the “Love Potion #9” incorporating strawberry liqueur, ice cream and Prosecco, and a “Rose Petal Sangria.”
• Aphrodisiac Desserts: A selection of decadent dessert cart options made fresh in-house and delivered to guestrooms to help further intensify the night. Examples include: chocolate Maca and ginseng truffles, S’more chocolate lava cake with marshmallow topping and chili spiced chocolate ganache, and red velvet cheesecake bites with Mexican chocolate sauce.
• Ice-Skating and Hot Cocoa: Hand-made hot cocoa or hot toddies to warm spirits before or after an exhilarating couple’s skate at the rink next door.
• In-Suite, Candlelit Dinner: A chef-crafted, prix fixe dinner menu highlighted by aphrodisiac-laced entrees such as gourmet burgers with liver pate or fresh lobster salad along with a bottle of Dom Perignon. Dedicated wait staff, sommelier service, scattered rose petals and candles set up in the privacy of the guest’s own room will set the dreamy mood.
• Perfect Proposals: A complimentary consultation with Radisson Hotel Corning’s “Crystal City Weddings” expert Kristen Morseman on planning an unforgettable proposal.
• Breakfast in Bed: A lavish breakfast served in the intimacy of the guestroom’s bed to cap off an exceptionally romantic experience at Radisson Hotel Corning.
• Brunch and Bubbly: (Offered on Sundays only), a full brunch along with mimosas and a special chocolate fountain dessert.
• Late Check-Out: Keep the romance going by staying in bed. Late check-out arrangements can be made for 2 p.m.