Date(s) - 06/26/2018 - 06/28/2018
Categories No Categories
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED! REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 7, 2018! To register, complete and mail in the registration form in our brochure (http://www.watsonhomestead.com/s/Watson-College-Program-Brochure-2018.pdf).
FOR SENIORS CLASS OF 2019
June 26 & 27, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
June 28, 2018 9:00 a.m. – Noon
• The variety of 4-year college/university options
and resources to utilize to research them.
• Standardized testing options and schedules.
• How college/university admissions decisions
• Options for accessing financial aid.
• Different types of 4-year college admissions
programs and timelines.
• Students will learn how to compile a thoughtful
college list (to match needs, interests and
• Students will participate in mock admissions
• Students will complete a draft of the Common
• Students will begin writing the college essay.
• Students will draft a college resume to include
curricular, extracurricular and work experience.
• Admissions options (Early Decision, Early Action,
Rolling and Priority) and timelines.
June 26, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Topics will include:
• All topics above will be covered. In addition,
parents will have multiple opportunities to
ask questions. We will also talk about ways
to support your child throughout the college
process and how to navigate the transition from
high school to college.