Date(s) - 06/25/2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED! REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 7, 2018! To register, complete and mail in the registration form in our brochure (http://www.watsonhomestead.com/s/Watson-College-Program-Brochure-2018.pdf).
FOR JUNIORS CLASS OF 2020
June 25, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Key factors in the 4-year college admissions process.
• How to get started with the college search process.
• Developing the “short list” of colleges.
• College/university requirements for admission.
• Critical high school course requirements.
• Review of standardized testing options and dates.
• What rising juniors can do to strengthen their
college admissions resume.
• College admissions simulation.
• Accessing need based financial aid and outside
• Knowing how to access resources in the college
June 25, 2018 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Topics will include:
• All topics above will be covered. In addition,
parents will have multiple opportunities to
ask questions. We will also talk about ways
to support your child throughout the college