Date(s) - 06/17/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Seneca Falls Country Club
Categories No Categories
We are excited to announce that the 41st Annual American Cancer Society Golf Tournament in memory of Bob Rosenkrans will be held as scheduled on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at the Seneca Falls Country Club. In the interest of protecting the players, volunteers and club staff we have made some changes to comply with social distancing guidelines. In addition we are offering a chicken BBQ to players and the public – all profits will benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Registration will begin at 10am in the dining room so we can spread out and continue practicing social distancing.
- It will now be a two man scramble tournament to limit the number of people at each hole ($80 per player) – only one player per cart unless you live in the same household.
- Tee-off will be at 11am.
- Lunch and a take-out chicken BBQ dinner will still be provided.
- Chicken BBQ dinners are available to the public for $15 each from 4-6pm as long as they are reserved in advance. Please firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your dinner by June 11th.
- There will still be much fun to be had along with great prizes, course contests, 50/50 drawing and plenty of hand sanitizer!
- To register your team visit https://www.mygenbank.com/acs-golf or email email@example.com.
- Sponsorship opportunities are still available. If you would like to help us support this great cause firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you on the course next month!