In conjunction with Tioga Arts Council’s (TAC) and Cloud Croft Studios (CCS) juried regional exhibition, Everyday Life, Every Day Art (ELEDA), three artists will open up their unique studios – one each Saturday in September – and invite visitors to enjoy a free tour of the space as well as a presentation about their art, motivation, and process. Begin your experience of the arts with T. Benjamin Hobbs and Stanton Hill Studios on Saturday, September 4, 2021.
WEEKEND 1: According to Hobbs, “My goal as a craftsman is to create enjoyably functional furniture that enhances its surroundings through artful design and expert craftsmanship.” Details for his studio tour and talk are below:
- Date: Saturday, September 4
- Tour Start Time: 1:30 PM followed by Artist Talk
- Artist’s Name: Benjamin Hobbs
- Artist Medium: Fine Wood Craftsmanship
- Studio Name: Stanton Hill Studios
- Address: 2320 Stanton Hill Rd., Nichols, NY 13812
- Website: stantonhillstudios.com
- Phone: 607-759-3366
- Email: email@example.com
- IMPORTANT – RSVP Required: Space is limited to 15 people, call or email to reserve your spot.
Discover Stanton Hill Studios and other hidden studio gems in Tioga County this September. Don’t forget to stop by Everyday Life, Every Day Art September 3 – 30, 2021, Th. – Sun., 12 – 4 p.m.
PS: Everyday Life, Every Day Art runs from September 3 – 30, 2021, Th. – Sun., 12 – 4 pm at 1003 Sanford Rd., Owego, NY 13827.