Remodeling a Kitchen to Achieve the WOW! Factor
Photography John Bechtold, Captivate Media
The owners of this Fairport home wanted to update the kitchen to make it feel open and lighter. Although the current kitchen was functional, the owner felt it was time for an update.
The designer visited the home and carefully determined the goals of the new space. Adding white cabinetry, a large island, and updating the color scheme went a long way in lightening the space. Adding stylish light fixtures completed the look.
tips for kitchen remodels
• Research the style, colors and functionality you want in your new kitchen. Start with design magazines and websites such as Pinterest and Houzz.
• Consult a professional to discuss your goals, design and budget. Take the time to see and touch the materials you want to incorporate into your new kitchen.
• Expect your designer to visit your home to take measurements and review your current layout and utilities.
• Get ready for a little dust! Most kitchen remodels take around four weeks.
• Once you’ve added the finishing touches, enjoy your new space
with family and friends!
Inde Kitchen Remodelers can assist you in all areas of your remodel project. We help you pull all the pieces together to create a design that meets your individual budget and style.
We invite you to stop into our 5,000 square foot showroom to get some advice for your future remodel project. You are sure to get some great ideas!
For more information, contact The Inde Design Studio at theindestudio.com or 585-249-8100.