For the past 10 years, Experience! The Finger Lakes has produced some of best culinary tours and events in the Finger Lakes Region by vetting out the top food and beverage producers in the area. As a way to show their thanks to their partners and customers, this June, Experience! is bringing everyone together for a celebration in Ithaca to taste and enjoy the region’s delicious bounty at a commemorative culinary festival!
This delicious and special event will take place on Sunday, June 18 from 12 to 5 p.m. (VIP Culinary Experience presentations run from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) at the downtown Ithaca Commons (VIP Culinary Experience presentation held at Coltivare).
For those interested, attendees can purchase ticket packs of 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 tickets (prices start at $25 for a 10 pack). Each ticket is then redeemable for “tasting trios,” from over 20 of the Finger Lakes’ most reputable artisan food and beverage producers in the area.
“This is a really exciting event for our region,” said co-founder Laura Winter Falk. “Not only is everything delectable, but we also made sure to strategically pair artisan food producers next to specific beverage producers for fun ad hoc pairing opportunities.” “What’s even better is each producer will also be selling their featured products so you can bring the deliciousness home with you. This allows attendees to stock up while they are here, and avoid a separate trip up the lakes!”
So who will be at the main event? Local business featured include:
– Wines from Barry Family Cellars, Bet the Farm Winery, Damiani Wine Cellars, Ports of New York, Sheldrake Point Vineyard, Silver Thread Vineyards, Six Mile Creek Vineyards, Standing Stone Vineyards and Wagner Vineyards.
• Beers from Hopshire Farm Brewing and Wagner Valley Brewing
• Ciders from Finger Lakes Cider House
• Spirits from Finger Lakes Distilling
• Coffees and Teas from Gimme! Coffee and Ithaca Coffee Company
• Cheese from Lively Run Dairy and Tumino Cheese Company
• Charcuterie from The Piggery
• Artisan sweets from Emmy’s Organic, Life’s So Sweet Chocolates, and Purity Ice Cream
To purchase tickets for the festival or receive more information, please visit www.experiencefingerlakes.com. For more information, arrange for interviews, hi-res photography and/or for complimentary press ticket passes to event, please contact Becki Silverstein at Becki@rebeccaadele.com or phone at 440-227-8794.